Stop creating reports the old fashioned way!
- Make all your grids, tables, queries, lists, printable.
- Print the reports to the printer, text file, or export it to a csv file
so it can be imported into a spreadsheet.
- Create reports in less than 30 seconds with just 1 line of code:
1) Drop our PrintDAT component onto a form that has a grid or dataset
2) Add "TpdtPrintDAT1.Print;" to a button and you're done.
Runtime options include fit to page, report titles, report preview and much more.
click here for more info
Support for Delphi 3 through XE2 (32-bits & 64-bits)
PrintDAT! is now compatible with XE2 and XE compatible.
Produce Unicode Reports
PrintDAT! now offers a subscription service
Like many other developers we are charging a modest fee for updates to PrintDAT!. In the past we had provided 50 or so free updates over the past 10 years. In order to continue support a subscription program was necessary. This provides you with email support with a response within 24 hrs and phone support for 1 year.
Delphi Informant Magazine
Author Clay Shannon sums it up nicely:
"The Bottom Line: PrintDAT! is an awesome product."